EU nationals

If you are an EU or EEA national*, citizen of Switzerland or family or relative of an EU/EEA/Swiss citizen you do not need a residence permit. You do not need to report at the IND. Having a valid passport shows that you are staying here lawfully and that you are allowed to work.

*Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark (excluding Greenland and the Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, France (including French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique and la Réunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal (including the Azores and Madeira), Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain (including Balearic Islands and Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom (including Gibraltar)

For further information please visit the IND website.

Always up to date to find your dream job!

We only need a few personal details, thanks!

Work experience