Non-EU nationals

Provisional residence permit (MVV)

The Provisional residence permit (MVV) is a special visa which some nationals need when entering the Netherlands. You need it when applying for a residence permit.

Not everyone needs an MVV. Nationalities that are exempt from the MVV requirement are Australia, Canada, Japan, Monaco, New Zealand, South Korea, United States of America or Vatican City. More information can be found on the IND website.

Applying for MVV

The IND assesses your MVV application. The procedure can take some time, generally three months. For this reason, you should not book your journey to the Netherlands until your MVV has been issued.

When you are British and move from the UK to the Netherlands you will need to apply for a residence permit. More information can be found on the site of the IND

Always up to date to find your dream job!

We only need a few personal details, thanks!

Work experience