Working Holiday Visa

Based on the Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the Netherlands and the Governments of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Korea and Argentina, it is possible for people who are aged between 18 and 30 years inclusive at the time of application to come to the Netherlands primarily for holiday for an extend period and also engage in employment as in incidental aspect of their holiday in order to supplement their travel. For employment as in incidental aspect of their holiday, a work permit is not required.

With a residence permit for WHP/WHS, it is allowed to work for one and the same employer.

For both South Koreans and Argentinians applies that of each nationality a maximum of 100 persons can participate in the WHP per year.

For more information and the conditions, check the IND website.

Always up to date to find your dream job!

We only need a few personal details, thanks!

Work experience